Tuesday, June 11, 2002

June 11, 2002

For a friend:
Sometimes we know that by all standards this is how Life should be. This is the right way and this is what we are all striving for, but then.. But then we realise it just isn't so. There is more, there are other things, there are curve balls, surprises and crooked lines and that is the right way after all. Life is not about connecting the dots - it is a continual discovery and renewal.

I like to think we are all striving to do The Right Thing. Sometimes the Right Thing hurts other people - even people we care deeply about and never intend to hurt. Peace to you, my love. I know it is easier said than done, but I hope you'll soon realise that you are not a bad person. You are human, you are real and that is all that matters. And you matter to me.

-----June 11, 2002 blog entry, http://distantsun.blogspot.com/

No comments: